29 August 2005

linkdom 29aug05

linkdom 29aug05

McSweeney's lists
Chapter Titles From My Creationist Textbook
By David Ng (8/26/05) Published: on Friday, 26 August 2005 11:00:00

Totalitarian Institutions That Would Have Been More Fitting for George Orwell's 1984, Considering How That Year Turned Out
By Patrick Cassels (8/26/05) Published: on Friday, 26 August 2005 11:00:00

Suck it, roomba
Not only is the design amazing, but…uh…m…the design is rad! Electrolux Trilobite, baby.

Damn. And I thought I was all cool n shit. Now I want a new tattoo. (

25 SQL Commandments
A girl’s study is never ever fucking done

If you’re like me, you love love love mac design but loathe working with the OS. Here’s fun ways to cheat like me.
Cursors @ winmatrix
Aqua dock – look on the menu on the right. (another download)

revolutionary
lighting
andy – blu-ray dvd burner for pc
alex – wireless tee vee

No comments: